Not only welfares of sailors but also efficiency and safety of sailing are improved by providing unlimited internet communication at seas and various shipping solutions to companies.
Mobility - MVSAT : The service provides sailing ships with unlimited use of satellite internet
- The sole satellite center operated in Korea with 24-hrs of communication monitoring & real-time engineer support
- Customized installation is provided based on the shipping environment with experiences in installing more than 600 vessels of domestic and overseas
Various value-added maritime solutions are provided
- 1) Internet phone : Free phone calls between shore to ship with an internet phone (070) without installing a switchboard inside the building. Significantly reduces the calling fees inside the ship.
- 2) On board CCTV solution : Monitoring the cargo and the status of crew members on board inside the ship, real-time monitoring on the voyage environment from the ground as well as checking the video of wanted time slot for any accidents.
- 3) SeaOne-VNMS : vessel location based solution self-developed by kt sat which provides tracking & automatic location information by collecting the data of vessel’s location, direction, and speed.
- 4) SeaOne-APMS : vessel WiFi control solution self-developed by kt sat, which controls the wireless internet environment of vessels by the time & amount of data usage per each crew member.
- IP-based real-time operation
- Unlimited global data service
- Improved welfare for crew members
- More than 300 global A/S networks
- 24/7 customer support & contingency plan
- Prepaid service with vouchers
- Cost reduction from additional solutions
Unlimited and uninterrupted maritime satellite internet service to ships sailing around the globe
Unlimited maritime satellite internet service optimized for ships sailing Far East Asia – Singapore – Mideast
Both unlimited satellite internet and KT SkyLife service with a single dish, specialized for littoral small ships
Mobile satellite solution optimized for the test drive ships